Wednesday, April 23, 2008

The Simple Woman


FOR TODAY April 23, 2008



Outside My Window...

the wind is gently blowing the trees and it is a crisp clear day





I am thinking...

I have enjoyed having my husband home today





I am thankful for...

my children even when they get into lipstick and put it all over themsevles





From the kitchen...

is the wonderful smell of pinsol...I mopped today

I am wearing...

very comfy maternity clothes





I am creating...

a to do list for Savannah's party





I am going...

to Wal-Mart by myself this evening





I am reading...





My Heart's at Home by Jill Savage

I am hoping...

Joshua can sit quietly so that he can then get up and play





I am hearing...

Alexa playing in my lap with my cell phone





Around the house...

there are many projects that need to get done before the baby comes





One of my favorite things...

I am really enjoying blogging since I am a newbie





A Few Plans For The Rest Of The Week:

get things ready for Savannah's Princess Party, get caught up on laundry, plan the rest of the school year activities, and go on a field trip to the farm




Here is picture thought I am sharing...



I just found out about this "Simple Woman's Daybook" it is supposed to be done on Monday's but I couldn't wait to get started. If you would like to do this also please visit Peggy's blog: http://thesimplewoman.blogspot.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment