Saturday, May 10, 2008

The Duggars are Expecting Again

Have you heard of the Duggar family? They are a family that homeschools, loves the Lord and they live in Arkansas. The most famous news about them is that they just announced they are expecting child number 18 in January of next year!!!! I can't imagine as I can hardly believe we are getting ready for number 5. I must say though I enjoy reading about and watching this family. They have done some specials on the Discovery Channel.


Some people get so emotional and upset when hearing about this family but I don't understand it. They are not telling everyone else to go and have 18 children. They took 3 years and built their 7000sq ft. house themselves and it is debt free. So they are supporting themselves and trying live godly lives. I think it is fasinating because there are days that by God's grace alone I make it through with my 4 blessings!!


http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20080509/ap_on_re_us/18_kids


You can check out their website at:


http://www.duggarfamily.com

No comments:

Post a Comment