Sunday, May 18, 2008

Family Fun Friday

Anastasia has a digital camera now and takes more pictures than I do, which is pretty hard to belive! Today she had the girls dress up and she took pics of them. I thought they were cute.


The Fairy Princess


This picture brought back a lot of memories as Anastasia wore this when she was Alexa's age and they look so much a like!


The princess's and muscle man!


Say cheese! Anastasia held the camera and took this picture. Alexa loves to be wrapped up and held like a baby!


Family Fun


This Friday for dinner we had a lot of favorites, sloppy joes, tater tots and french fries and olives!! My kids go crazy for olives and there is no better way to eat them then by putting them on your fingers! Didn't we all do that as kids? My husband still likes to do it. After dinner we played a game of Candyland. Savannah is really learning her colors by playing this game. Then the best treat of all was ice cream and floats. We don't eat ice cream much but you can tell it is the end of my pregnancy with all the desserts lately!! The kids got to pick the toppings and were so excited. Then once the sugar wore off and they were tucked in bed, Jay, Anastasia and I played cards. It was a fun relaxing evening!


5 olives won't do they each need 10!!


Candyland I must say is not one of my favorite games but the kids enjoy it. It can either be really quick or go on for a long time!!! Needless to say Jay was in charge of the cards so it didn't go on too long if you know what I mean! LOL


Ice cream with all the fixings!


Alexa goes crazy for ice cream!!!


She enjoys it to the last drop!


Mixing it all together!


Yummy!!


No comments:

Post a Comment