Wednesday, May 14, 2008

What's For Dinner Wednesday's??


I am so excited we just finished another OMAC swap and the food looks great!!!. I love doing this and having a freezer full of food. It is one less thing to think about now. I just go to the freezer in the morning and pull something out to thaw for dinner that night.


This month we will be having:


Breakfast Burritos, Parmesean Oven Fried Chicken Sticks, Presto Mac, Oriental Pork Chops, Shish Kabobs, red beans and rice, Sloppy Joe Buns, Quiche in a bag, lasagna roll ups, marinated chicken breast, best homemade chicken soup, chicken alfredo, cheesburger quiche, freezer chicken quesadillas YUM! YUM!


Today I am sharing a dessert. It is one of my favorites and has probably helped add the pounds to this pregnancy! LOL!! This is the closest I have found to my grandmother's peach cobbler. She never had a specific receipe it was just a little of this and a pinch of that.


Three Minute Cobbler 350*

1/2 c butter

1 c flour

1 c sugar

2 tsp baking powder

3/4 c milk

1/4 tsp salt

1 (16 oz) can fruit pie filling



Melt butter in casserole dish.

Stir in flour, sugar, baking powder, milk, and salt

until all lumps are gone.

Dump the fruit on top, but don't stir it in.

Bake for one hour at 350 degrees.


I have used cherry, peach and apple pie fillings my favorite are the peach and cherry.


Happy Cooking!

No comments:

Post a Comment