Wednesday, May 28, 2008

What's For Dinner Wednesday's??


The following recipe was used in our OMAC and they are soo good.  One lady made them the first month and then I made them for the group the next month with extras for us.  I love having burritos on hand for a quick meal for myself or the kids.  In our house they don't last long though!


Breakfast Burritos



I used the following recipe & made 90 burritos



Ingredients:



84 eggs

5.25C water

14C Shredded cheese

7lb Sausage --I used 4 regular & 3 hot

90 flour tortiallas , fajita size



Assemblye directions:

Cook sausage in skillet , cool & crumble



Blend eggs & water in large bowl &  cook in skillet



mix eggs& sausage, add & mix cheese



heat 12 tortillas in micro    to warm slightly so they fold without breaking

add a full 1/3C of filling to each tortilla & roll up



* I used the rectangle  foil pans & split the eggs & ssg in half after cooking & added chesses . Made mixing very simple*





Freezing :

To freeze, place the rolled up burritos seam down on a cookie sheet & freeze until firm .  

Place separately in freezer bags or by the bakers dozen(13) in gallon size freezer bags.



** I placed the rolled burritos seam down in the rectangle foil pans & flash freezed that way **



No comments:

Post a Comment