Saturday, June 14, 2008

Happy Father's Day

Reasons We Love Our Daddy......


Anastasia- I love my daddy because he plays with us, he teaches me guitar lessons, it takes something special for him to be him and I love him because he loves me.


Joshua- I love my daddy because he plays good guy airplanes with me; he builds castles for me with my blocks; he loves me so much; and he goes to work to make money for us to go places.


Savannah- I love my daddy because I do!


Alexa- I love my daddy because he lets me sit with him at dinner and eat from his plate.  It always tastes better from his plate.


Natasha- I love my daddy because he willingly slept in a very uncomfortable reclining chair at the hospital for 3 nights so he could stay with my mommy and I.  I love when he hold me in his arms it makes me feel safe.


Happy Father's Day from your quiverfull!



No comments:

Post a Comment