Monday, June 2, 2008

Mondays On Mothering

One things I love about mothering is hearing the insightful and down right funny things that my kids say.  I love getting a glimpse into their world and how they think. 


Yesterday we had my last dr. appt before the big day comes next Monday and we brought all four kids with.  We eneded up having to wait for quite awhile in the room before the doctor came in so we were trying to entertain the kids.  We played simon says, Eye Spy, etc.  Then I held my arms out in a tree like shape and told the kids "act like a tree".  My husband looked at me as to say that's a good one lets see how long it will last.  As everyone knows the kids should stay quite a few minutes anyways.  Well my darling 3 year old, Savannah holds her arms up smiles and says "look at me I am a talking tree".  We just busted out laughing because that is so her personality.  If she was to be a tree it would definetly be a talking tree!!!!  She can talk non-stop!  


 I try to write down the funny things they say because my sister-in-law is convinced I need to write a book one day with all of them!! 


If you would like to participate in Mondays on Mothering please visit:


 http://www.homeschoolblogger.com/bowofbronze/

No comments:

Post a Comment