Monday, June 23, 2008

The Simple Woman


FOR TODAY June 23, 2008



Outside My Window...






It is scorching hot!!!  Summer is officially here and it is too hot outside to do anything.  111' was the high today.

I am thinking...






of activities I can do with the kids to keep them busy and entertained in the house or places close by that we can go to until I can go swimming again.

I am thankful for...






My Children....even after a day like today!! 

From the kitchen...


Jay is cooking up some pork chops, potatoes and veggies.  I can't wait to eat.

I am wearing...






maternity clothes still!!!  It's only been 3 weeks and my other clothes are in a tub in the garage.  I need to get them.

I am creating...






my preschool activity bags.  My group exchanges them this Friday

I am going...






to watch Army Wives with Jay after dinner.  We fall asleep to early to watch it  Sunday nights so we watch it Monday's on the computer. 

I am reading...






The well-Adjusted Child  The Social Benefits of Homeschooling by Rachel Gathercole

I am hoping...






to get started with Weight Watchers very soon and get back on the treadmill to start losing this baby weight.

I am hearing...






fans blowing, kids chattering, Alexa crying

Around the house...






It is actually clean and laundry is caught up!!!  We had a "cleaning party" after church yesterday and it is so nice having a clean house again!!!

One of my favorite things...






Holding my new baby and kissing her on the head.

A Few Plans For The Rest Of The Week:





library, getting meals for the swap next month, reading fun at a friend's house, preschool activity swap

Here is picture thought I am sharing...





If you would like to participate in "The Simple Woman also please visit Peggy's blog: http://thesimplewoman.blogspot.com/



No comments:

Post a Comment