Monday, July 7, 2008

The Simple Woman













FOR TODAY July 7, 2008



Outside My Window...






It is actually a little cloudy out today. The Monsoon season is here.

I am thinking...






of the many projects I need to complete today and what a wonderful relaxing weekend we had.

I am thankful for...






Christ's sacrifice in giving us the ultimate freedom

From the kitchen...


I can't wait to smell the banana bread I need to bake today. I love that smell.

I am wearing...






my pj's still as soon as I am done typing it is time to go get ready for the day.

I am creating...






schedules and lists for our upcoming trip to South Dakota and for starting school when we get back. I am also working on VBS stuff it starts next week and Jay and I are teaching the 1st and 2nd graders.

I am going...






to the new Tastee Freeze that just opened up close by. Several of our friends are going to meet us there.

I am reading...






The well-Adjusted Child The Social Benefits of Homeschooling by Rachel Gathercole

I am hoping...






actually praying that gas prices will not continue to skyrocket. We own a suburban and with our growing family it is not feasable to downsize only cut back on driving which we have been doing.

I am hearing...






my girls having a "girl party" which consists of playing baby dolls and doing hair and painting finger nails.

Around the house...






There are several things that need to be cleaned up!

One of my favorite things...






3 day weekends with my hubby home!!!

A Few Plans For The Rest Of The Week:





going to Taste Freeze, dr appt for Tasha and Savannah, story time at the library and lesson planning

Here is picture thought I am sharing...






If you would like to participate in "The Simple Woman also please visit Peggy's blog: http://thesimplewoman.blogspot.com/



No comments:

Post a Comment