Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Misc. Things to share

We have had a lot of things going on around here with big desicions to make which I will share more about later but with all of this I have not been sleeping much. So usually when Tasha wakes up around 3:00am to nurse I have been blogging or reading blogs. There is a lot of really neat stuff "out there" That is why I have been able to post quite a bit lately---insomnia! LOL


Anyways I am trying really hard to keep our school table organized this year and not overflowing with papers and books so I have come up with a new idea. I had been keeping paper stacker trays on the table but they would get so piled up and I couldn't find anything. I have several filing cabinets but wanted something close by and easily accessible so I got a portable filing box. This way I can keep all the current things we are working on filed in an easy to reach place with out staying out all over the table. I am so excited and think this will work great. I have the papers filed now I just need to label the folders!



The other thing I wanted to share was that I joined a yahoo group called postcardkids. Anastasia is doing a study of all 50 states this year and through this group our goal is to get a post card from each state. So far she has received 15. There are homeschoolers from all over the US and other countries participting. It is really neat. You should check it out!



No comments:

Post a Comment