Friday, August 8, 2008

What do you do to make the first day of school special?


We are back from our vacation and I will be blogging all about it over the next couple of days. But I first wanted to know what you all do to make the first day of school special? I always take a picture and that week we make an "All about Me" Lapbook. I will post some pics of previous ones. This year we are going to have a special breakfast (my sister does this every year) and I am going to suprise them that morning with the table all set up with their school supplies (My friend Claudia does that). So I just wanted to see what the rest of you do if you have a specific starting date. I know several of you just school year round. We are officially starting back August 18th. So feel free to share your great ideas.


Thanks!!

No comments:

Post a Comment