Thursday, September 4, 2008

2 and 3 year old cleaning techinuqes

Oh my I think I have some training to do! I sent Savannah and Alexa into their room to clean it. It was a disaster with stuff all over the floor. They were in there for a while and then Savannah called me to come see. She had me stand outside the closed door and close my eyes. She opened the door and said "suprise" I was really suprised and impressed upon my first glance. The floor was completely cleared and it had been covered:



Then my "mommy sense" kicked in and I thought wow they did that really fast so I started looking around.....


under Alexa's bed:



under Savannah's bed:



and I didn't even dare open the closet all the way:



I guess in next week's lesson plans need to include "how to clean and actually put things away" not just stuff it in other places.


No comments:

Post a Comment