Sunday, October 26, 2008

Baby Milestones

Sunday night was Tasha's big debut with baby cereal.  She is nursing more frequently and stopped sleeping through the night so we thought it was time.  The kids were so excited that Tasha was actually going to eat "real food".


We got out the video camera and each kid had to have a turn feeding her.  She tolerated it all really well!  LOL.  She did the typical "what is this? And get it out of my mouth" so I am not sure how much she really ate.  We will just keep trying slowly.




 



 



Joshua has such a soft spot in his heart for Tasha.  He wants me to have more babies but he doesn't want them to "get bigger".  When we were all done feeding Tasha he said, "When I grow up to be 35 I will tell her I saw her as a baby and fed her.  She will grow up to be a mommy".  How precious!

No comments:

Post a Comment