Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Homeschool Memoirs # 10

http://i174.photobucket.com/albums/w108/hsbawards/Homeschool%20Memoirs/hm10.png



The time will be changing again. I think on Sunday but not sure. Anyhow this is our 10th Homeschool Memoirs so this week it’s going to be about 10 timely facts about you! Write 10 interesting, crazy, weird, fun facts about you! Include facts about you as a woman, a wife, a mommy, a homeschooler, a homekeeper, a taxi-driver, a cook, etc .


1.  I am left handed


2.  4 of my 5 kids were born via c-section


3.  I went to France in 5th grade as an exchange student.


4.  I love blogging.


5.  I lived in a dome house once.


6.  All my kids names end in A


7.  I want to design and sell my own unit studies someday.


8.  My husband and I knew we were going to get married after less than a month of dating.


9.  My husband and I will be celebrating our 14th wedding anniversary in February.


10.  I love burning scented candles.


11. I love being able to stay home with my kids.


12.  I love homeschooling.


13.  I organize a homeschool group of over 30 families.


14.  I like a clean house.


15.  I accepted Christ as a teenager.


16.  I love to keep lists and plan things (follow thru is another story)


17.  I don't enjoy grocery shopping.


18.  I do like to cook.


19.  I love playing games of all types.


20.  I love traveling together as a family.


21.  My favorite Psalm is Psalm 139.


Ok I was on a role and went over! 




No comments:

Post a Comment