Thursday, November 6, 2008

Blogger Friend School #108


Intro: Quality is Job #1 (Ford)


Assignment: My family and I rarely do anything apart from each other. We don’t really have quality time together because all our time is together. We feel like the more special moments are when we have dinner together or when we worship God together. For this assignment, tell how you and your family spend QUALITY time together.


Our QUALITY time is spent in several different ways.  One main thing each day is eating dinner together.  This is very important to me .  During this time the kids get to share with daddy what they did that day and the "child of the day" gets to pray and daddy usually tries to do a devotion as well.  Also Friday nights are Family fun nights where we might watch a movie or play games or other things just to relax together and look forward to the weekend. 


I try to spend some one on one with each child as well.  I like to take just one of them grocery shopping with me.  Taking one is fun and enjoyable it is a whole other story if I have to take all five.  My oldest and I also stay up some nights together and watch Little House on the Prairie together.  We check them out from the library and she insists on watching them in order!  The weeks that I don't teach co-op my 2 year old and the baby and I get to go hang out together for the day and it is nice having that time with just the two of them.


Alexa and I feeding the ducks at a park.


Memory Verse: I Timothy 4:12-13 - Let no man despise thy youth; but be thou an example of the believers, in word, in conversation, in charity, in spirit, in faith, in purity. Till I come, give attendance to reading, to exhortation, to doctrine.

No comments:

Post a Comment