Monday, January 5, 2009

The Simple Woman


[simple-woman-daybook-large.jpg]


FOR TODAY January 5th, 2009...

Outside my window...  It is still dark and quiet


I am thinking...  It is going to be a busy week but I am glad to start school back with the kids.

I am thankful for... My husband and his balancing act of many full plates

From the learning rooms...We are getting back into our routines of  school today.  Off to co-op today.                                                        
From the kitchen... there is lots of left over mexican food and I need to clean out the fridge.

I am wearing...pj's still

I am creating...lesson plans for a unit study on dinosaurs.  I am also making a master grocery shopping list.

I am going... to work on getting Natasha to sleep through the night this week.                                                                                                      
 I am reading...Becoming the Woman God Wants Me To Be: A 90-Day Guide to Living the Proverbs 31 Life by Donna Partow

I am hoping...to stay on track this week with houshold chores and school

I am hearing...soft music playing and a baby sleeping

Around the house...
Everything is still sleeping it is all quiet.  I just woke up to nurse the baby and I need to go back to sleep!

One of my favorite things...
burning a scented candle.

A few plans for the rest of the week...to co-op, dr. appt. picture appts, park day and shopping this week



Here is picture thought I am sharing...


This is one of my favorite Christmas pictures of the kids!


If you would like to participat in the Simple Woman Day book follow this link and join in:


http://thesimplewomansdaybook.blogspot.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment