Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Co-op School this month- April


I am teaching in the preschool class again this month.  The first Monday we did all Easter activities.  These next two Mondays I will focus on Fairy tales.  This week we did Goldilocks and the Three Bears.  It was so much fun.  I told the story using a felt board kit that I have.  The kids made stick puppets to retell the story.  Then we made porridge (oatmeal) for snack.  They loved it.  They got to add toppings to it such as chocolate chips, granola, brown sugar, flax seed and nuts.  They practiced writing the number 3 and colored their own bowl of porridge.  Next week we are going to do the story of The Three Billy Goats Gruff.  My own kids love this story.


Joshua's class is learning all about bugs this month and Anastasia's class is putting together the yearbook.  They are learning all about taking and editing pictures and puting them together.


I can't belive we only have one more month of co-op before summer break.  I remember being so excited about going to the first meeting and now our first year is almost over.  Wow how time flies.


Here is a picture of them with their snack:



 


No comments:

Post a Comment