Sunday, May 10, 2009

Mother's Day


I had a wonderful Mother's Day and am so blessed to be a mother.  My Mother's Day actually started Saturday evening.  Jay had the kids for most of the afternoon and when he brought them home they had flowers and gifts for me.  Jay even bought steak and cooked it for dinner.


Joshua got me a coffee cup.  It was so cute because a couple of weeks ago he was helping to unload the dishwasher and he accidentally droped and broke my favorite cup.  He felt so bad and I reassured him it was okay.  So he told Jay that is what he wanted to get me for Mother's Day.



Then Sunday the kids and I stayed home from church because Anastasia wasn't feeling well so we just relaxed and all took naps when Jay got home.  Then he went to the grocery store and got ice cream for all of us that night.


Thank you Lord for blessing me 6 times over on this day!!!!


 

No comments:

Post a Comment