Thursday, June 18, 2009

What's been going on with us....

Here is a little catch up to this crazy but great summer so far:

Jay is finally done working at UOP we are so excited!!! He is full time at the church now and loves it. His first full week was filled with VBS!! That kept us hoping all week and he is in his last class and will graduate in July. These next weeks he will be getting his schedule all set up. It is great him having praise band practice here I love listening to it.

I am finally getting some energy back. That is another reason I have not been blogging is I have been so tired from this pregnancy but I am slowly getting my energy back and all is going well. We are looking forward to July 6th, that is the ultra sound date and Jay's last day of class! Whoo hoo.

We also had a great but all to short visit this past weekend with Uncle Welton and GG. We were so excited to see them and visit but I am bummed I did not get any pictures especially of them with the kids. So I guess they will have to just join us at Disneyland in September!!!! (No pressure!) :)

Well I need to go tuck some kiddos in bed. I will keep trying to post more regularly.

(June 20th) I also wanted to add we have been going swimming and to the summer movies. I haven't got really any good pics of swimming cause I have been too busy chasing kiddos. We have really enjoyed the movies. Our favorite has been Nim's Island. We had never seen it before and I have to say it is one of the best family movies I have seen in a long time.

No comments:

Post a Comment