Tuesday, September 8, 2009

Preschool Activities

We finished our D page last week and this week has been a review of the letters learned so far. We will start back with the letter E after our trip. I have spent quite a bit of time reading other blogs this week. There are so many great ideas for letters of the week and workboxes. I have a wish list started for when we get back.


Lot's of great activities to make. They are actually already made I just have to download and laminate. So more laminating film is on my list.


Then I would like to get magnetic pom poms or magnets found here.


The next really cool item is a hot dot pen. What I like about this is that you can buy the hot dots and make your own activities. You don't have to just buy pre made ones. It is found here.



I am also working on making a "Chicka Chicka Boom Boom" tree to put all our letters on. I will get a picture posted when we get back in town. It is really cute if I do say so myself.


The blogs for my inspirations have been these ones: Confessionsofahomeschooler.blogspot.com


Home Grown Hearts


These have been my main two jumping off points this week. They are filled with great resources and ideas.






No comments:

Post a Comment