Friday, January 1, 2010

Happy New Year


Happy New Year!


We spent a quiet evening ringing in the New Year. It was just us and Christina and I didn't get very many good pictures but we played Wii had a mexican fiesta and ice cream sundaes.



Here is our New Year Baby!




The 2 little ones ringing in the New Year!




The girls and their ice cream.


We had the girls celebrate with New York (which is 2 hrs ahead of us ). I didn't lie to them I just kept saying "it is midnight in New York" and finally Savannah asked me: "do we live in New York?" Ha Ha.


New Year's Resolutions:


I don't do a lot of Resolutions but I do have a couple:


1) Read my Bible more! This is a must.


2) Lose the baby weight. I have started back with Weight Watchers.


3) Keep the house more organized.


4) Keep school plans on track.


Do you have any resolutions?

No comments:

Post a Comment