Sunday, February 14, 2010

Our Family Valentine's Dinner


This year since Valentine's Day is on Sunday we had our family dinner on Saturday. I love Valentine's Day because for us our focus is family and our love for one another. We have made it our annual tradition to have a special dinner complete with the "good" china and glasses. Then we always have chocolate fondue for dessert followed by goodie bags for the kids. My other favorite part is the pictures. We always take picture of Jay and I kissing each of the kids. I need to post several year's pictures side by side and really see how the kids have grown.


The goodie bags. Isn't that giant card great! It is from Papaw and Grandma Carson.



The kisses...












It's Jadon's first Valentines.




My boys


Daddy and his girls


Me and my Valentine


Dinner was Kung Pao Chicken and rice....Yummy!!



After dinner the kids opened their goodie bags








Anastasia was thrilled with her "New Moon" Valentines



After our dinner settled some it was time for dessert...












Happy Valentine's Day!!

No comments:

Post a Comment