Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Please Join Me in Praying


My heart is so heavy and I am reaching out to all of you who read my blog to please join me in praying for several of my friend's children. I posted the above picture because I have seen it many times before and brings a smile to my face and I need but these are some heavy duty prayer requests.


1) Please pray for one of my best friends, Tina and her son Danny. He will be 11 next month and has been getting tested for possible lymphoma cancer. There is a tumor in his leg and they have not ruled out bone infection or lymphoma cancer yet. It is looking like cancer. They have been on a wild roller coaster of ups and downs this last month while trying to get testing and concrete answers and they still have to play the waiting game. Please pray for calmness, pray that it is only a bone infection (which is still serious but a lot better than cancer) pray for God's protection around their family. You can read about his story here: http://www.caringbridge.org/visit/dantheman


'For I know the plans that I have for you,' declares the LORD, 'plans for welfare and not for calamity to give you a future and a hope. Jerimiah 29:11


2) Please pray for friends of our from our old chuch the Erwin family and their daughter Natalie. She is 14 and was recently diagnosed with a form of leukeima. She was just in the hospital again this weekend because of some complications. You can visit her blog by clicking on the button on the right side of my blog that says We pray 4 U NPE.


"The Lord is my strength and my shield; my heart trusted in him, and I am helped: therefore my heart greatly rejoiceth; and with my song will I praise him." Psalm 28:7


3) Please pray for for close friends of my sister in law their names are Mike and Sherry and their baby (Grace) she was born with a heart deformity and at 5 mos. old has had two surgeries already. I cannot locate the address of her blog but I will find it soon and post it here. Get ready for a box of tissues but it is also a wonderful yet heart wrenching testimony that Mike and Sherry share as well.


For You formed my inward parts; You wove me in my mother's womb.

I will give thanks to You, for I am fearfully and wonderfully made;

Wonderful are Your works, And my soul knows it very well.


Psalm 139:13-14


4) Please also pray for my friends Matt and Lisa and their son Chris he is 17 and is coming up on his one year mark of chemo for fighting lymphoma cancer that was discovered last summer. I just recently saw Lisa and it has been a very long year for them. At the beginning of this diagnosis I know that Chris received Christ as his savior and I am sure the Lord's strength has been getting him through this rough time. Please pray the cancer stays in remission.


Then they cried out to the LORD in their trouble; He saved them out of their distresses. He sent His word and healed them, And delivered them from their destructions. Psalm 107:19-20


Last but not least pray for this new baby I am carrying. We go for the ultra sound July 6th. I have no reason to be concerned but I always am until this ultra sound. We are just praying for a healthy baby and it doesn't matter to us boy or girl. God already has that determined and it is in His plan.


Thanks for praying!


No comments:

Post a Comment