Sunday, July 4, 2010

Happy 4th of July


Happy Independence Day! We celebrated by going to church this morning and starting our day at church worshiping our Lord and Savior. Then we went and spent the day with our friends the Roger's family. We swam and ate and talked the day away. The time got away from us and we missed the fireworks. Joshua and I were really bummed but everyone else was OK. So other than that we had a great day!

Here is a picture I took right before church. I wanted an outside picture but had to get them somewhere where they wouldn't squint they are horrible trying to take pictures in the sun.



A day filled with swimming, playing, eating and of course yummy Popsicles.

My future son's-in-law.....Yes I would love to do arranged marriages. hehehe



No comments:

Post a Comment