Saturday, October 23, 2010

The Pumpkin Patch

I think we have finally found another pumpkin patch to go to each year. Our favorite (Young's Farm) closed down about 3 or 4 years ago and we have been searching for a new one ever since. There are a few local ones but we like to travel and go further north where the weather is cooler and it actually feels like fall in October.

So Saturday morning we ventured out with the Roger's family and we had a great time. There was a corn maze, hay ride, train ride, petting zoo, carousel, and of course the pumpkin patch. ;)

The kids getting ready for the corn maze

I got some really good pictures of the kids in the Pumpkin Patch (If I do say so myself) I was very pleased with how they turned out. However, this first one is the only of of Natasha I got. She was too busy running around looking at all the pumpkins she wouldn't slow down for a picture.













There were these cute things to pose with and the kids loved it:




Of course I couldn't resist this last one: hehehe


Me and my honey!

It's Jadon's first trip to a Pumpkin Patch!


Happy Fall Y'all

No comments:

Post a Comment