Sunday, December 25, 2011

Christmas

"For today in the city of David there has been born for you a Savior, who is Christ the Lord"
Luke 2:11

Here are our Christmas Eve pictures:















I love Jadon's laugh in this picture.





Cookies, milk and a picture for Santa.

Well I think Santa finally came to our house around 2am. I had just gotten up (wink, wink) to go to the bathroom and Joshua walked into our room. I told him to go back to bed it was too early to get up. Well about 10min later he came back and said he thought I was calling him. ;) So I asked him if he wanted to go and peek and see if Santa came yet. So we walked part way down the stairs and saw that YES, Santa had come.


Then I sent him back to bed! ;)


Each year we video tape the kids coming down the stairs on Christmas morning. Christmas was a bit different this year with being on a Sunday. Jay is temporarily leading worship at a church so we woke up pretty early, opened gifts from Santa, had our traditional cinnamon rolls and then got ready for church. It was a wonderful morning of worship and then we came back home and opened gifts from one another and had a light lunch. We were waiting for a big dinner for when Papa, Grandma and Aunt Jutem all go to the house. They were driving from CA. They arrived around dinner time and we all ate dinner together and then time for more presents. The kids loved the extended day of opening gifts. It was another wonderful Christmas filled with love and family. I do cherish these days with all my babies under one roof I am more aware every year of just how quickly time goes.

MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!!





This is the ornament that each of the kids got this year.



Christmas morning tornado! LOL



Grandkids with Papa and Grandma



Jutem got me a really cool Coffee cup. She put bling on it and it says my name and "Super mom of 6" I love it!


Time for marshmallow guns!




















Her new MP3 player











No comments:

Post a Comment