Tuesday, July 31, 2012

The Tooth Fairy


The tooth fairy has been really busy around here the last couple of days!  Savannah is going to be changing the song to "All I want for Christmas is my 4 front teeth".  She looks so cute if I do say so!!


Tristy is the tooth fairy that visits our house, she was also Jay's tooth fairy when he was a kid.  Here is here latest note to Savannah:
Dear Savannah;                                    July 31, 2012
Wow! Another perfect front tooth! You have taken such good care of your
teeth. Sorry I did not make it yesterday I had already left for collections
before I got the message from T C… that is Tooth Central. You see when
someone loses a tooth it causes an alarm to sound at T C and then they send
the dispatch out to me. Sometimes there is a lot of teeth lost in a day and
we have to leave early…. I can only carry so many teeth you know!

Make sure you brushing your teeth and make sure your little brother
and sisters do the same. With love, and kisses!

Tristy

The Littlest Tooth Fairy

No comments:

Post a Comment