Friday, August 2, 2013

Jumping Back In


Five months later and I still need to "jump back into my blog"!  Here goes.  I am excited to post once again just about our family life and homeschooling adventure.  I am so ready to get back to a routine and schedule and leave the lazy days of summer behind.  I can't believe I am saying that but it has been kind of a blah summer taken up by moving once again!  I know the kids have had fun and we have done some fun stuff but there was no camping or family trips this summer and the summer heat here just sucks the life out of everything.
So we are settled in our new house, I have lesson plans complete for the year!!  ( I will post separately about that) I am ready to embrace the business of our upcoming semester.  Natasha will be officially joining us in school as a Kindergartner! Anastasia is in volleyball and Chemistry co-op.  The younger ones are going to be in a co-op once again and I am so excited about that!!  Three of them are going to be in soccer and one in gymnastics.  We are back to doing unit studies and notebooking and I am so excited and feel as if I am getting out of a slump.
We are going to keep plugging away and working hard until October and hubby is working hard to qualify for a vacation for all of us!
So here is to "jumping in with both feet" back to blogging.  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment