Friday, March 28, 2008

Before Pictures of Our School Room

I can't believe I am actually posting before pictures for everyone to see our mess!! But if it makes someone feel better...LOL. I know I will feel better seeing the after pictures. Which will hopefully get posted tomorrow because I can't stand the mess any longer. We are having a "cleaning party" tomorrow. Although I don't think my kids would use the word "party". But they should be eager to help and get it done because they know afterwards we get to go to their cousin's birthday party.

We have a large loft area upstairs and half is the schoolroom and the other half is playroom, sewing stuff, treadmill, etc...

This is the main school area and table. The computer on the little table is the old one for Savannah to play her little games. As I find papers and such I have been putting them on the table to go through.

This is opposite the school table. It is our computer and my desk area. This is where Jay is setting up our computer and printer.

This is the area to the left of the computer. I moved our calendar over here. The cabinet holds all my scrapbooking supplies and then the printer and paper on top.

This is the other half of the room. The play room side with baby dolls galore and the hide a bed is currently out. The stuff in the back corner is sewing stuff which we hope to get back to this summer.

Now after posting these pics I will definetly get it arranged tomorrow so I can post the "after pictures" and redeem myself.

No comments:

Post a Comment