Saturday, September 3, 2011

My Birthday




Another birthday.....this time mine....I have almost completed another decade and this one has really got me thinking and reflecting a lot over the past 10 years. As next year is the big 4-0. So much has happened in the last 10 years and I have really enjoyed my thirty's. I have grown or I should say matured in so many different areas of my life. As a family we have experienced so much love and loss. Five of my six children were born, my mother-in-law died from cancer so life has changed a lot! I truly love the life my Lord has given me even with all it's ups and downs. I wear so many different "hats" all on a given day and my favorite one's are Daughter of the King, Wife and Mother. I love being a stay at home, homeschooling mama with all my heart. Even in the craziness of it all! And believe me there is a lot of craziness on any given day trying to run a household and homeschool 6 kids!
I don't know how I feel exactly about getting closer to 40, I guess I will find out the closer it gets this next year! LOL


No picture of me, as I was still in my jammies but Joshua made me breakfast, Savannah bought me the flowers with her own money and everyone got me the game "Sequence". I enjoyed my birthday with my favorite people, my family.

No comments:

Post a Comment