Sunday, September 3, 2017

It's my Birthday....


Today is my birthday and while I was lamenting, wishing I was back in Montana, where we celebrated last year, it still turned out to be a very nice day with my family. I always make a big deal out of my kids when it is their last day being a certain age. Well Alexa came into my room and wanted to take a selfie with me and then this is what she posted:  #lovethatgirl


I woke up to some WONDERful goodies and a fabulous cake made by Anastasia. It was a really nice day! We went to church, out to lunch, then Anastasia took me for a coffee. We drove around Saguaro Lake and found some wild horses and then went out to dinner 
with Jutem and Jim. No cooking for me! Here's to another year! Thank you Lord for all your blessings!











No comments:

Post a Comment