Friday, October 6, 2017

Weeks in Review

 

      So I have been posting on all our outside activities and I can't believe we have one more week until our second six week break! Helping to homeschool my niece and nephew has definitely kept us on a more strict schedule that I am having a love/hate relationship with. LOL The kids are all doing great and I think they really like the routine.
 
    The best part with the weather cooling off is the kids like to read and do some work outside. 
 
    



Science has been so much fun! We are all loving the experiments between smoke bombs and dissolving Styrofoam it has been very exciting.





In History we have finished up our Arizona unit study (except for field trips we will take throughout the year). We are now studying world mapping and cultures and some ancient history.  First up was China, studying The Great Wall and complete with a lunch of fried rice, egg rolls and pot stickers.
 
 



No comments:

Post a Comment