Sunday, May 16, 2010

Year End Awana Program

What a blessing it was to serve in our church's first year of Awana this year. It was a blessed opportunity for me to serve, to lead, and to bring the love of Christ to kids each week. Watching the kids memorize Scripture, books of the Bible and complete Psalms was incredible.

We held our year end program on May 16th and the kids worked really hard to get ready for it. They recited verses and sang some songs and even leaders got up and spoke about what Awana has meant to them this year.


I think it was a big success and did I get any pictures???? NO!!! I was leading the program and Jay was wrangling Tasha and Jadon the whole time and they weren't feeling that great. We have been fighting the stomach flu at our house for almost two weeks now! One person would get it and then another wouldn't get until two days later and so forth. Well I held out till just after the program and then I couldn't get home fast enough! YUCK.



So here are a few picture from the year and rehersal:








No comments:

Post a Comment