Sunday, March 31, 2013

Happy Resurrection Day!


Happy Resurrection Sunday!!  I love Spring, Easter and the celebration of my Lord and Savior and everything it stands for.....new life, new creations, new beginnings.  We had day packed full of celebrations.

The kids acutally got their Easter treats before church this year since our church service wasn't until 11.  Last year I don't think they got to even see their baskets until 10pm that night!
Baskets were filled with pool toys, new flip flops, candy treats and some new movies.
After eating our Resurrection Rolls and I am sure a bunch of candy... ;) it was time to head off to church.  Our church plant has been meeting for 1 year now and we have been in Awhatukee for a year!  Time does fly by!
The kids did an Easter craft activity. Then it was time for some pictures:
My Beautiful girls!

My Handsome boys!
Trying to get a group picture!  No easy feat with this group!  LOL

After church we went home and changed and then headed to the park for food, fun and games.




Getting ready for an egg hunt!  

After the park we headed back home and Papa and Grandma came over and helped us color some eggs.






No comments:

Post a Comment