Monday, February 25, 2013

Where has the time gone....

I thought out to lunch was a good start to this post.  I feel that sums up where I have been in relation to my blog for the last SIX months.....  Wow I almost feel like I don't know how to blog or where to get started again.  I love keeping my blog like a scrapbook and in time order so I will probably try to keep it up to date while trying to get "caught" in the next month or so.  I don't know what happened, every time I want to sit down and blog other stuff gets my attention (or I just feel overwhelmed by it).  I think maybe the last few months I have loved the "idea" of blogging rather than actually blogging.  LOL

Well with our Party of 8 there is a lot to catch up on.  There is never a dull moment around here except of course the last FIVE days we have all been passing the plague around to one another and I think I might have gotten it the worst.  It is not good when Mama is sick and needs to take care of her sick babies!  I am tired of laying in bed and am not really up to doing anything else though so I thought I would take some time to work on my blog.
I have been reading other blogs and I really want to get back to "blog hopping" and sharing of topics that others are sharing about especially when it comes to homeschooling and family.  We have also gone through some changes to our homeschooling this year and I will share about that.  I am so excited already about what I am planning for next year.
I guess I just need to dive in and start posting.  So here goes.....

No comments:

Post a Comment