Friday, February 13, 2015

Pink Pancake Breakfast

Valentine's Day is one of my top holidays to celebrate.  (Who am I kidding, I love to celebrate any holiday!)  I was so excited this year to once again participate in our homeschool group's pink pancake breakfast.  It was a beautiful day and we have friends who were so gracious to open up their home and back yard for this fabulous celebration.  There were pancakes of course and other yummy breakfast foods along with playing bingo and of course exchanging Valentine's. I love this group of mom's and families and am so blessed to be a part of it once again.
                                            A few of the lovely ladies enjoying breakfast
                                             The spread!



                                                 Friends enjoying the day together!









                                       I loved that these older boys all played Bingo too!



                                            Exchanging Valentines




                                           Decorating heart shaped cookies!

No comments:

Post a Comment