Thursday, June 12, 2008

This Week's Happenings



Just a side note if you are looking for our baby story and pics- look on the right side and under "recent posts" click on "The Best Laid Plans" or just scroll down.





We are adjusting to our new little blessing and just getting back into the groove of things. Jay took two days off this week and my mom was still here till Tuesday. I am getting around slowly. Please be in prayer of my nursing Tasha we are having issues.

Friends have been bringing meals and I wanted to share about a book my friend Claudia gave to us along with a wonderful meal!!



This is such a great book!! To quote part of the inside cover, it says: "Here's everything you'd like to say to your children about how much you love them; how special they are; how you'll always be there for them; and most of all, how special they are to God." It's a book that each of my children can relate to and have enjoyed me reading to them. It's not just for the "new baby". I am listing it on my shelfari and you can get more info about it there.

Other big news around here is Alexa went poop on the potty today!!!! (I will spare you the pictures) Our next goal this summer is to get her potty trained as soon as I am up and around more. Then we will be back down to just one in diapers!!! Yeah!! Oh it's the little big things we get excited about around here.

No comments:

Post a Comment