Tuesday, June 24, 2008

3 Weeks old today

Wow the days are all bluring together and I can't believe our little Tasha is 3 weeks old today already. Things are going well and I am getting sleep which helps A LOT! She is gaining weight but is such a little peanut still. We went to church tonight and there was another baby there he was born on the same day as Tasha but looks twice as big. I couldn't believe it. I must say she is one of the most kissed and well loved babies there is. Her brother and sisters love to hold her and kiss her all the time. Savannah was so cute when she realized the baby had 2 elbows just like she did!!! It was funny.



I have taken a picutre once a month for the first year to mark growth in my kids and they are fun to look back at. I didn't do this with Anastasia and with Joshua I used a large teddy bear. For the other girls I have used this bunny. This is Tasha at almost 2 weeks and now I will take one on the 3rd of each month.

No comments:

Post a Comment