Wednesday, June 25, 2008

What's For Dinner Wednesday's??


This week I am getting ready for another cooking swap that will take place the 2nd week of July.  This time we are doing two recipes each and then a breakfast or snack type item.  I am making taco meat, meatloaf and Banana bread.  (Ground beef was on sale!)  I have the taco meat done and 5 of the meatloaves. I rand out of tomato sauce to do the other 2.  Next week the kids are going to help me bake the banana bread.  We have a lot of bananas stocked up in our freezer.  If you have never saved overripe bananas you are missing out.  As soon as any bananas get over ripe we stick them in the freezer and save them for banana bread.  They work great, just thaw and use.  I always use my recipe from my Better Homes and Garden cookbook.  I like it the best.

No comments:

Post a Comment