Friday, July 27, 2012

Alexa's Birthday


Happy, Happy Birthday!!!  My dear sweet Lexi Lu, I love you!


It was a special day for our fabulous new 6 year old!  We started the morning with a special birthday breakfast and some gifts.
                                Hmmmm..... I wonder what could be wrapped in an ice chest???

                                                            Barbie doll from sisters



                        As soon as she sees it, Alexa runs over to her daddy to give him a big hug.

                                               It's her very on Djembe.  She asked for this for her birthday.  Alexa has an incredible drum beat.  I am excited to see how she does.
                                        We opted to make cupcakes for her party....yummy!


                                                       They turned out sooo cute!

Alexa, we love you so much you bring so much energy and enthusiasm to our family.  You have a great laugh and such a quick wit.  I know that God has big plans for you and I am so blessed to be able to watch you grow into an amazing young girl!

No comments:

Post a Comment