Sunday, January 1, 2012

Happy New Years!

2012 really???!!! I know it sounds cliche but seriously, where has the time gone? Wasn't it just July last week? As we get ready to ring in this new year it is normal to reflect back on the past year and set goals for the new year. (I will share some of my goals in another post). This past year has been one of many changes and much growth for our family (not number wise lol). I enjoy looking back and seeing how my children have grown both physically and in maturity. I need to take note and write things down because otherwise I WILL forget. I try to cherish these crazy chaotic days of just raising my children because I know they will soon be sweet memories.
We choose to ring in this New Year by celebrating with family and friends. I love hosting gatherings and having people over. So we had a card night complete with lots of yummy food, noise makers, sparkling apple cider and fireworks!
HAPPY NEW YEAR!!! Here's to a terrific 2012!


The Party Favors


Oldest and youngest starting closing out the year together!







The food























I don't think she is going to make it till midnight!





Tasha snoring away ringing in the new year in dream land.


Our dog never goes in our bath room but this is where we found her shivering and shaking while the fireworks were going off. Poor thing!


Aww! Love it!


"For I know the plans I have for you", declares the LORD, "plans for welfare and not for calamity to give you a future and a hope." Jeremiah 29:11

No comments:

Post a Comment