Saturday, January 28, 2012

My Laundry Room

My laundry room is a catch all room with lots of room for improvement. I stumbled across an organizing blog and got some great and inexpensive ideas. So one night while the kids were at Awana I took Jadon to the Dollar store and we found some great baskets.
I was quite pleased with the results. I should have taken before pictures but just picture everything in disarray on the shelf and in the closet. LOL

Now if I want to get really fancy I can label the baskets, but this is good enough for now. ;) I just love how uniform it makes everything look.

The most exciting part however was the shoe closet. If we all just have 2 pairs of shoes that is 16 pairs of shoes!! I constantly battle to find shoes. We used to have one large basket, yea that didn't work so well. Then I tried to be really cheap and used Wal-mart boxes and nobody could remember whose was whose. I bought 6 baskets, one for each of the younger kids and one for my vacuum parts. This has been wonderful!! And the kids even love it.

Stay tuned.... I will be using baskets for many more organizing projects. ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment