Monday, August 25, 2008

The Simple Woman

FOR TODAY August 25, 2008
Outside My Window...






It is a beautiful clear blue sky

I am thinking...






of how my hubby is handling everything at work today. There are a lot of changes coming up.

I am thankful for...






God who hears our prayers and will lead us in the right direction

From the kitchen...


all is quiet and clean just waiting for us to start our day.

I am wearing...






my jammies.  I need to go get ready for the day after this.

I am creating...






lists, lists, and more lists...we have so many decisions to make

I am going...






to try and drink hot tea today instead of coffee.  We will see how that goes!  Although I do like tea, I like coffee better!

I am reading...






Women of the Bible devotional and it is excellent.  I am also starting to read The Mission of Motherhood by Sally Clarkson

I am hoping...






that our day runs pretty smoothly and everyone stays on track

I am hearing...






relaxing music playing from the computer.  (We sleep to it each night)

Around the house...






It is peaceful and quiet right now everyone is still sleeping.  I was able to complete my Bible study and now get this done before the day begins.

One of my favorite things...






the quietness of the morning

A Few Plans For The Rest Of The Week:





school, possibly swimming and a trip to the library.

Here is picture thought I am sharing...









If you would like to participate in "The Simple Woman also please visit Peggy's blog: http://thesimplewoman.blogspot.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment