Friday, April 30, 2010

Life Happenings.....



Life Happenings.....

These last couple of weeks have just been busy keeping up with life, a husband, 6 kids, homeschooling, co-op, church activities, house hold chores. I just have a bad case of spring fever and am having a hard time concentrating on anything. I seem to be fliting from one thing to the next just barely keeping my head above water. In school it has been just the basics no extra frills, the house is a never ending battle with laundry and dishes. Awana is going great and coming to an end so I have been getting all that "stuff" ready.

Also the weather is so beautiful right now I just want to be outside and on the go.

Whew I guess I sound like I am whining and I feel like I have been whining lately. So when this starts to happen to me I have to re-evaluate and see what is going on.... Number one I have had no quite time with the Lord or focused Bible study. Ok I might get 5 minutes in the bathroom. Number 2 I have also been off a schedule and I am a schedule person (I at least need a basic daily routine).

This is why I have been so quiet on my blog lately....I pull it up and start to type and the can't stay focused I have lots to share and write about I just need to do it!

So if you read this just pray for me right now. I know this is just a season and I love my life, my husband and my kids.... I just have a bad case of Spring Fever!

No comments:

Post a Comment