Wednesday, July 26, 2017

Birthday

The middle of our 2nd week and it was time to take a day off!  :)  Birthdays are always a big deal around here!  My Lexilulu turned 11 today!

Here is our first picture of the day taken at 7:26 am (on 7/26). Out of the 6 she is the only kid I remember the exact time, I would have to look the others up. Scheduled c-section started at 7 she was out at 7:26 and it was July 26. Can't forget that one!  


This year I treated each girl to a pedi and of course a Starbucks. It was a win for me too!  This was Alexa's first one ever. So much fun being spoiled.
Then she wanted to go to the mall with Jay and I and out to lunch at the Perch. While at the mall she finally got her ear's pierced. The older 2 girls got their's done when they were 5 but Alexa has no pain tolerance. I think it was good for her to wait and she was very surprised and said it didn't hurt. She picked some pretty cross earrings and it very excited!

Next up was lunch at the Perch. What a neat little restaurant! We definitely need to go back when the weather is cooler. They are a restaurant and they rescue birds. Right up Alexa's alley!

Even though they have long passed the ages 3,2,1 and now even 10,9,8; for the next two months they are once again my rocket ship....13, 12,11.
Alexa doesn't really like our traditional giant cookie or cake and because the weather is so hot we opted for fruit and stuck candles in a watermelon. She loved it!!  Then it was time for youth group. Tonight was the first night back, after a 5 week summer break, and Alexa is now officially part of it.

 My Christ loving, crazy, wonderful, full of energy, great sense of humor, loving, hugging, tell you how it is, sweet Alexa......Happy Birthday!!!



No comments:

Post a Comment