Friday, December 23, 2011

Christmas with my extended family

Friday the 23rd we went over to my sister's house to celebrate Christmas with her family and my parents. (My camera was really acting up so I don't have many good pictures). When we first got there we were able to Skype with my brother for awhile and that was pretty neat. We all ate dinner together and then it was time to play some games. We played some cute "Minute to Win" it games. The kids loved the one where they had to dress the guys up as Santa:


After some games it was time to open presents... The kids were surprised that Pawpa and grandma made them the marshmallow guns. All 11 kids got one and decided to try them out right then and there! Luckily they were opened up last! LOL

Aunt Brandy made the girls tutu's. Aren't they cute!


There are 14 cousins all together and here are 11 of them. Hopefully someday my brother's boys can all come out together and we can get a picture of all of them!

No comments:

Post a Comment