Thursday, November 13, 2008

Homeschool Memoirs #13: “Mom” Help!




http://i174.photobucket.com/albums/w108/hsbawards/Homeschool%20Memoirs/momhelp.png


Homeschool Mothers do a lot in a day…. I’d say they do more than the working mom because they have to care for the kids, the house, the meals, and much more. They are constantly on the go and with the kids! Sometimes you just need a break. You need to sit down and have a break. While I’m not a mom - YET - I know there I are times I need to sit down for a breather.



THEME:



This week I’d like to invite you to share what YOUR “Mom” help is. Some drink coffee, soda, or chia-tea. Others check email or read their favourite blogs. Some talk a walk…. what do you do when you need to clear your head and take a breather?



Scripture Share:



Please share a Scripture that gives you a “mom” help when you’re spirit is feeling overwhelemed.


For me to take a breather I love my coffee or should I say a little coffee with my creamer.  I like to drink it while checking email and working on my blog.  I also like to go to the grocery store by myself and take my time!


The easiest verse I quote is : Philippians 4:13-  "I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me."


No comments:

Post a Comment