Sunday, November 9, 2008

The Long Awaited Sleepover


Saturday night was the big night!!! The kids and I slept over at their cousins house. Thurs night-Sunday night, Jay was working security out at PIR with my brother-in-law. The worked from 6PM-6am and then slept during the day. Jay slept over there since they live much closer. So my sister and I planned a sleep over with all the kids (9 of them!!!!). All week my kids were counting down the days. They were so excited and we had a great time!!! We got over there late Saturday afternoon and the playing began. We made homemade pizza for dinner and had rootbeer floats for dessert. The kids played Wii, made a movie, played outside, girls put on makeup and dressed up and much more. I think what was really nice is that they are old enough and all played so well together that Brandy and I were able to just sit and talk and hang out with the baby. The kids all kept one another entertained. I just couldn't get over the fact that we have 9 kids between the two of us!!!


Girls making pizza


Joshua couldn't wait for the rootbeer floats!!


The girls got theirs in princess cups.


The boys playing Wii


Mikaela put make-up on Alexa and Savannah and they wanted to return the favor! LOL


Beautiful!!!


Settling down watching a movie


Zach sleeping the night away


No comments:

Post a Comment