Monday, March 2, 2009

God Answers Prayers...Our Fridge


Let me just start by saying I LOVE Craigslist.  If you have never checked it out you should (just use safety and common sense when doing so.)  Moving to our new house we need a new fridge and washer and dryer.  So I headed to Craigslist and started searching and searching.  I had a hard time finding a black fridge.  I was getting frustrated.  Jay needed to use his computer.  So I got off, I said a quick prayer about needing a black fridge.  I turned on the laptop and went back to Craigslist and a new post came up for a black fridge.  I was so excited.  I took the number down and called the next morning.  To make a long story short it worked out great.  We got a one year old fridge nothing wrong with it the owner was just switching to stainless steel.  We got a $1200 fridge for $500!  God is all about the details and can even answer prayers through Craigslist.  Thank you Lord!

No comments:

Post a Comment