Thursday, March 12, 2009

Kids say the funniest things!

Time again for a funny story!  I was getting ready to do Savannah's hair for dance and she told me she didn't ever want to have any babies.  I asked her why and she said I had to stay in the hospital too long and she didn't like it.  I told her it would be ok and she wouldn't have to stay in the hospital that long. Well about this time Joshua came in and piped in on the conversation and he said: "Savannah it's fine.  It doesn't hurt at all.  You lay down on the bed and they just take the baby out and I get to sit and sleep in the big blue comfy chair".  I was cracking up cause in the hospital there was a blue reclining chair that Jay slept in while there with me.  So Joshua has his part all figured out!!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment